segunda-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2012

He is the best $:


 My dream is meeting you , I will never say never. I will fight , I know it's complicated but i never gonna give up, is not the best option. What many people do say to me means nothing  (: , I swear I never get tired of everything I see, what I have  (..) because I like you very much $: You are an eternal pride, you're my hero. I believe in your abilities, that you will  try to do better and to always be a bit better than before . I realize that with so many people is difficult to see many other pleople .. and I never will get tired of trying. I know that my dream is not easy, but nothing in life is easy. It is not something that is expected to take place rapidly, but it is something I will always love, something I'll never leave behind $: . Everyone should at least try too. Many like to talk but they do not see attitudes, it's not nice criticize people by appearance, not everything  what it is seems ! -.-' . This I can say that yes I am proud +.+ . Each time they try to point the finger I'll stop and I have a word that will be felt. Give up? Do not even! o:




  My hero, my world is full , the reason why I smile all day, the reason that makes me fight. My hero is not just today, will be forever!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário